Saturday, July 24, 2004

Good News - Bobble Heads Found

Yesterday while rummaging through the TV cabinet in my home office I found a box that hadn't been opened yet that I had thought was lost in our move. Sure enough, safely wrapped inside were all my Anaheim Angel Bobble Head Dolls. I couldn't believe it. I thought I had looked everwhere and had given up that we had gotten them here to our new home in Alabama. I apologize to all the unknown people that I blamed for their loss. But you can see they were necessary to complete my Angel Shrine on the wall across from my desk. Now we can continue rooting for the Angels without any dark thoughts and remembering fondly the many game's we attended while living in Anaheim and at which we stood in line early to get those dolls. Tim Salmon, Garrett Anderson, Brian Downing and Rod Carew. Don't they look great up on my shelf?

No comments: