Sunday, March 07, 2004

Today was my first Sunday to conduct the worship service at Trinity Lutheran Church in Gadsden. It was a great blessing to be in the chancel and pulpit of my new church for Sunday morning. The people were there in good number as we gave our praise to God and sought his counsel in the Word. Today's service followed the Divine Service I with Holy Communion from Lutheran Worship. It is very close to the service used at Trinity Anaheim's traditional service as given in the Ambassador Hymnal. Except the musical settings in the liturgy are still unfamiliar to me so I will have to practice them.

This afternoon Nelda and I will travel to Talledega, about 35 miles south of here, and conduct a service for them at 5 p.m. followed by a Bible Study time.

We are still waiting to hear on the house, but the weather is great (after wind and rain Friday night). So all is well and God bless whoever reads this.
Pastor PJ's Stuff & Things He Likes

No comments: